DOVE BIOTECH COMPANY LIMITED
and itsrespective anaerobic biodigestion technology is based on the “Continuous Process Technology”
and is a registered process called “Continuous Anaerobic Biodigestion Process Technology”, “CAB”
biodigesters play a pivotal role in integrated renewable energy systems by reducing health risks, facilitating control of pollution and at the same time adding value to various organic waste materials through production of biogas and improved nutrient status of the effluent as fertilizer for pond aquaculture and crop land.
World wide energy is a fundamental factor for economic development, but normally the energetic models are based on "non-renewable" resources, such as fossil fuels or other hydrocarbon sources such as coal and therefore do not factor into countries that can neither afford these hydrocarbon non renewable resources, or do not have them available to them in their respective countries and due to this disparity we find that during the course of this century the world energy consumption per inhabitant has increased sixteen-fold, but the industrial countries only holding 32% of the world population, consume 82% of the planet’s energy, therefore on average, a person from an industrialized country consumes 20 times more energy than a person in say Africa or regions of Asia.
“CAB” PROCESS EXPLAINED
In “Dove Biotech Company Limited’s” “CAB”
methane gas is produced by bacteria and these bacteria are anaerobes which only operate only in anaerobic environments (no free oxygen), which means no smell or foul odor. Constant temperature, pH and fresh organic matter impute daily promote maximum methane production.
In “Dove Biotech Company Limited’s” “CAB”
digestion process, organic matter is digested in the absence of oxygen. The degradation of the large sized material, such as agricultural wastes, palm fronds, durian husks, fish waste, cassava, tree branches and pineapple trimmings etc, are carried out in three stages.
Dove Biotech Company Limited
- The first stage is known as liquefaction where complex organic materials in solid forms are broken down by external enzymes into soluble forms, which in the “CAB” system is accelerated, whereby the large complex organic material is ground through a mechanical grinder into particle sizes that assist the natural liquefaction process, within the first stage.
- The second stage is the acid formation where the bacteria produce volatile fatty acids such as acetic, propionic and butyric acids. Carbon dioxide and hydrogen will also be liberated in this stage and through the “Dove Biotech Company Limited’s” “CAB”process this carbon dioxide and hydrogen gases are separated from the methane gas in the third stage.
- The third stage is the methane formation where the methanogenic bacteria utilize products of the second stage and convert them into methane. “Dove Biotech Company Limited’s” “CAB” process then removes the gases in the third stage and separates the gases through various gas scrubbers, which are an integral part of the total operating system.
manufactures various sizes and configurations that are built and designed to suit the end users direct needs. All of our “CAB”
process units are built and constructed into 12 meter shipping containers for easy shipping and set up at the customer's specified location. The following is an example of one of our process units and its respective configuration. “CAB”
can be manufactured for Commercial and SME applications. Our manufactured Commercial Facilities production sizes are 730 MT PER YEAR to 40,000 MT PER YEAR. Our SME sizes start at 73 MT PER YEAR up to 365 MT PER YEAR processing volumes, plus we do custom process sizing for various special requirements.
process characteristics include, efficient, reliable, and cost-effective and with “CAB”’S
high specific gas yield, its high operating and process reliability, and our design configuration, makes “CAB”
modular plant design highly capital cost effective, while providing the operator with ease of shipment from the factory and ease of set up at the operators given location.
Features of the process
- Ensures ecological utilization of biogenous waste
- Closes the materials cycle (compost and liquid fertilizer)
- Generates considerable amounts of Methane neutral energy
- Satisfies hygienic requirements
- Proven process
- May complement existing composting facilities
- Low space requirement
- Allows the production of Methane neutral vehicle fuel
The “CAB” plants are constructed in the form of compact modular units specially manufactured and constructed inside 12 m shipping containers. This allows a wide range of plant sizes that can be easily manufactured and installed for our client's world wide.